Online Term & Condition
If you have NOT been notified by email after money or credit card was deducted. Please check your PURCHASE HISTORY for your transaction status and boarding pass. If the status written in Purchase History IS STILL “NOT COMPLETE” after 30 minutes. Please inform our 24-hours Customer Service personnel on +60 12-271 1854 or +60 12-376 1260 or email to helpdesk[at]eticketing.my. PLEASE ENSURE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL NOTIFY YOU FOR the pending transaction status or boarding pass first via email or phone call before making another transaction or purchasing a new ticket.
PLEASE ENSURE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL NOTIFY YOU FOR the pending transaction status or boarding pass first via email or phone call before making another transaction or purchasing a new ticket.
Terms & Conditions For Ticket Bus Holder
- Bus Tickets sold are not returnable/refundable/transferable/resale.
- Bus Tickets are valid for boarding buses on the date and time shown only.
- Only valid ticket holders are allowed into the Departure Hall.
- Please provide passenger(s) FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and IC/PASSPORT NUMBER during bus ticket purchase.
- Online booking or ticket purchase outside KLIA Bus Terminal are booked on the understanding that the tickets are merely booking confirmation which must be redeemed for a valid ticket at KLIA Bus Terminal at least 45 minutes before departure time.
- Passengers must be at the Departure Hall 30 minutes before departure time.
- Please keep your tickets for inspection.
- Damage or loss of tickets will not be entertained.
- KLIA Bus Terminal shall not be responsible for any theft and / or damage to valuable items.
- The maximum luggage weight shall not exceed 20kg.
- Any passengers who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly shall be asked to leave the bus or premises.
- Pets are not allowed on board the bus.
- Dangerous substances and objects are not permitted during travel.
- Ticket Issuance are subject to the terms and conditions**
- These terms & conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Customers are advised to present a print out of this ticket along with an identity proof to redeem the boarding pass at the check-in counter. Failing to do so, the boarding might be denied.
KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing is only a bus ticket marketplace/agent and does not operate bus services on its own. It merely connects users with bus operators.
KLIA Bus Terminal -ticketing responsibilities include:(1) Issuing a valid ticket/voucher (a ticket/voucher that will be accepted by the bus operator)
(2) Providing customer support and information in case of any delays/ inconvenience
(3) Providing cancellation support and policies as below
(4) Note: Partial cancellation is not allowed for this Ticket
KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing responsibilities do NOT include:(1) The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
(2) Maintaining the quality of buses staff behavior and punctuality
(3) The bus operator cancelling the service due to unavoidable reasons
(4) The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged
(5) The customers waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that bus).
(6) The bus operator changing the boarding point and or using a pick up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point
(7) KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing will not be responsible for any sudden change in coaches, schedules, departure date & time, arrival date & time; loss or accident incurred while taking the coach
- Customers are required to present the NRIC/passport Number /Driving License and electronic receipt to the check in counter at least 30 minutes before departure to obtain the boarding ticket(s). Failing to do so, passengers may not be allowed to board the bus. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accidents during the journey of our itinerary.
- Tickets once sold are non-refundable, non-cancellable and non- changeable. No refunds are allowed in case of forbidden entry in the destination country.
- Luggage should not possess any prohibited drugs or any illegal items. Passengers are solely responsible for such possession and the consequences thereafter.
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS get delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-email ID / phone number provided by the user, a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the booking confirmation page of KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing support team within 10 days of travel date.
- In case of inter-country travel, the bus coach will wait at most 20 minutes at immigration checkpoint. Customers are required to make sure that they have all the documentation required for embarkation. In case you need assistance to approach the bus captions. If a passenger is not able to complete the embarkation process within expected time and the bus leaves, it is the passenger's responsibility to arrange his/her own transport to the destination.
- Customers are responsible to make sure the selection on express bus/coach, traveling date, time and destination are correct before making payment. By making payment and booking tickets customers agree that they are the owners of the credit card or own the bank account depending upon the mode of payment.
- Booking information is electronically stored in our system and is subject to conditions of contract. KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing will make all possible attempts to provide 100% uninterrupted or error- free functions on the website and mobile apps. However, in no event shall KLIA Bus Terminal e-ticketing be liable to the customer for any damage, including, but not limited to, service interruptions, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable.